Training Target Group
The MESA MES/MOM Business Awareness CoA Program is a high-level program of the MES/MOM Business Value Awareness courses in a 2 Day Curriculum for Executives, IT Professionals, and Mfg Professionals. These short courses are high-level versions of CoC Program courses.
Training Specific Contents
- Relationships between Manufacturing Operations Standards and Strategic Initiatives (2,5 hrs)
- Global Market Advances Adaptive Manufacturing 2.0 Architecture (2 hrs)
- The Role of MES/MOM Systems in Continuous Improvement and the Collaborative Pull Supply Chain (1 hr)
- Manufacturing Transformation Strategy: Maturity and Roadmap Modeling (1 hr)
- Influence of Management Philosophy on MES/MOM Deployment and Governance (1,5 hrs)
- Metric Framework for Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence (EMI): Aligning Financial and Operations Metrics(2 hrs)
- Justifying MES/MOM Systems to Business Leaders, Business Case Justification and Return on Investment (ROI) Assessment (3 hrs)
- Choose the Right Solution: MES/MOM SOW, RFP and Product Evaluation Methods (2 hrs)
- MES/MOM Project Management Techniques (1 hrs)
An Awareness Test will be administered for each course in the program, requiring a 90% score or higher on each test in order to receive the program’s Certificate of Awareness.
For each course, there are two parts to the Awareness Test:
1. One in-course test consisting of ten (10) questions answered as the course progresses.
2. One post-course test consisting of ten (10) questions answered within 2 weeks after course completion.