After the training the participant is capable to use/integrate the OPC UA technologies in the right way in an Industrial automation installation (PLC, SCADA, MES and ERP).
Organisation of the training
All our trainings are based on the model of task-oriented instruction. This model guarantees a seamless transition between learn and work situations. During the training the participant practices learning tasks on realistic applications. The emphasis is not only on gaining knowledge of the product, but also on learning task-related skills. By working with these realistic applications, we speed up the learning process and the improvement of the performance becomes a fact
The participant can:
- Compare the scope of OPC UA with the scope of other techniques like shared databases and manufacturing service bus;li>
- Allocate the capabilities and the vision of OPC UA to a new system architecture;
- Understand the fundamental basic concepts of OPC UA;
- Estimate the performance of OPC UA;
- Determine the server profile of a OPC UA server;
- Connect an OPC UA Client with an OPC UA server;
- Use a discovery server;
- Organize the certificates for a secured OPC UA server-client connection (Workgroup / Domain controller);
- Solve a malfunction in an OPC UA application.
OPC UA client, OPC UA server, Publisher/Subscriber, OPC UA TCP, SOAP/HTTP, Information model, Security model, Address space, Discovery, DA, HA, Server Profiles, Views, Firewall, AutoID.
This training is developed by ATS Training for people in the Industrial automation, like system architects, automation engineers, end-users, maintenance engineers and application engineers who (are going to) use/integrate OPC UA in there automation-application.
Our open training continues as soon as there is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 participants. If you would like to register for one of our open trainings, select ‘register’ next to the desired date and location to fill in the registration form. You can contact us if you have any questions concerning the schedule.
If you would like to have an in-company training, or if you have other questions, you can request information