Those who might benefit from attending this workshop include:
- Engineers, managers, supervisors, maintenance support, manufacturing personnel and change agents.
- Organizations at any level of a lean journey, either in the beginning stages or in more intermediate phases.
This workshop assumes you are familiar with basic lean terms or delegates have attended the Lean / Sigma introduction course
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) is a measure comparing how well manufacturing equipment is performing compared to the ideal plant. The resulting measurement is expressed as the ratio of the actual output of the equipment divided by the maximum possible output of the equipment under ideal conditions. OEE is calculated by multiplying three independently measured values: Availability, Performance Rate, and Quality Rate. In other words, OEE takes an holistic view of all losses that impact on equipment performance: not being available when needed; not running at the ideal rate and not producing first pass A1 quality output..
ATS courses are given by highly qualified trainers, with practical knowledge, in professional ATS training centres or On-Site. Prior to the course an intake conversation can take place to define the participant(s) and the company’s requirements. Presentations (theory and examples) as well as practical exercises bring the courses to life. ATS courses are interactive; the trainer will always make sure the training contents link back to your situation.
- Increased Availability
- Effectively Managing Planned downtime
- Set up time
- Decreasing Unplanned recorded downtime or breakdowns
- Improving Performance Rate
- Reducing Rejects and rework
- Decreasing start up losses
Lean Manufacturing – Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
Datum: Auf Anfrage
Preis: EUR 510
Datum: Planning op aanvraag, 1 dag
Preis: EUR 510
Auch raten wir an