- Programming a User Program with TIA Portal for the S7-1200 or 1500 PLC.
- Configuring a PROFINET with two IO devices using TIA Portal, with S7-1200 or 1500 as a PROFINET IO Controller.
- Configuring a panel (KT600 Basic/TP700 Comfort) with TIA software for a TIA Portal application.
- Building and managing a Library with TIA Portal.
- Using TIA Portal for troubleshooting.
S7-1200, S7-1500, Input and output modules digital and analogue, TIA Portal, Project View, Portal View PLC Tags, OBs, FBs, FCs, Watch tables, Force tables, PC-PLC connection, Distributed IO, Basic Instructions , Extended Instructions (TSUB, TADD, ..), Technology Instructions (High Speed, compact PID), Communication Instructions (GET, PUT, TSEND, TRECEIVE, ..).
This course is intended for programmers and advanced maintenance engineers who will be developing new TIA Portal applications, or intend to make major modifications to existing applications.
The participant has general PLC knowledge and an understanding of digital technology.